Friday, April 27, 2012

A Blustery Day:Looking For Enterprise

I took up a position along the Pennsylvania-Maryland border,looking for the space shuttle Enterprise to possibly fly over on the way to New York.It was a cool,blustery day.After some weeks of heat,it had become below normal.That alone made it worthwhile to stay outdoors for a while. A man mowing his lawn may have thought I was crazy with my lawn chair and binoculars.I was crazy for history and I needed more fresh air in my lungs,sir.In the end,I didn't sit very much.I walked around watching all the jet aircraft.Most of them headed west,and a few south.No one was going north like the Shuttle Carrier Aircraft and its august passenger,the flight test space shuttle Enterprise. It was a memorable time anyway.It's good to be bonkers about something constructive like exploring the heavens.

No comments:

Post a Comment