Monday, July 21, 2014

Selena Gomez;Rory McIlroy;Suzi Quatro

Selena Gomez is a Birthday Girl this week,turning 22 on Tuesday.We're celebrating with "Who Says."The Texas native just got a new tatoo.It is in Arabic and means "love yourself."The new tatoo is on the upper right side of her back.
Selena also has her mother's birthday in Roman numerals across the back of her neck, and a musical note on her left wrist.A Bible verse adorns her hip.It is Philippians 4:13,"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."*
Rory McIlroy is celebrating his win at The Open Championship,golf's biggest tournament,which was held at the Royal Liverpool Golf Club.At 25,he has already won three of the four majors.
It's what I think about in the morning;it's what I think about when I go to bed,McIlroy said.I just want to be the best golfer I can be.*
Suzi Quatro was one of the first female rock and roll performers.She is represented by her classic "The Wild One."She has performed in Russia in recent years,including Ekaterinburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment